Thursday, June 23, 2011

Mom-To-Be MUST Haves Vol. 1

The following are things that I think every mom-to-be needs in order to be most successful! At least, they are things that really helped me out!
#1 The book On Becoming Baby Wise This book is a life/sleep saver! It makes it easy to know what baby wants/needs! When you're on a schedule, you know whether he/she needs a nap or food. I would have been lost without this book. I recommend reading before baby arrives and then again once he/she gets here. I would underline, highlight, and make notes. It's unbelievably helpful!
#2 The video Happiest Baby on the Block A dear friend told us about this video. It presents 5 simple ways to calm a screaming baby. Two or Three of these always worked with baby D! It was great to know how to calm him down and make him feel safe. Again, I recommend watching this before and after baby arrives!
More to come...

No comments: