Well...I can't believe our baby boy is 7 months old. I'm ready to have another, but since I had a c-section, we'll be waiting a while. I recently read a blog about a couple adopting. That's in our future...Lord willing. We're considering selling our house. I need lots of little bedrooms for little people.
This past weekend I attended a Beth Moore conference. Love her! She talked about finding our ministry. We were made to serve, but where am I made to serve. I've been praying and seeking. There are lots of ministries I'd love to call mine, but we're not called to do them all ok. We're called to do one or two with excellence. I don't want to go through my life spending time on things I shouldn't and not being excellent at what God wants me to be excellent at.
Some Things I’ve Loved Wearing
7 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment